1. 1. General information
a) Application process
Subscription should only be submitted via the web site www.valvescampus.com. When the application is approved by the Steering Board, the Enrollment office will send by email the terms of payment.
b) Payment information
The indicated entrance fee is for each applicant and would not be considered for the Company.
The entrance fee should be paid at time of subscription making a Bank Transfer in
DEUTSCHE BANK – sede di Bergamo –
made out to Sistemi Formativi Aziendali
C/C 000000005110 – ABI 03104 – CAB 11100– CIN I –
CODICE IBAN IT27 I031 0411 1000 0000 0005 110
A receipt of paid invoice will be sent.
2. General conditions of Accession
a) Withdrawal of Enrollment
In the event of withdrawing or failure to participate after a regular enrollment:
– if the participant fails to report at the beginning of the course, Sistemi Formativi Aziendali can bill the total amount
– in the event of participant’s withdrawal at course already set, Sistemi Formativi Aziendale can bill the total amount
Sistemi Formativi Aziendali allows the Companies to change the participant after the enrollment and until the beginning of the course, without excluding to the eligibility of the financed training plan.
b) Special conditions
A non-associated Company that will enroll more than one employee to the same course, will pay the entire registration fee for the first enrolled and may obtain a 50% discount for all others.
An associated Company that will enroll more than one employee to the same course, will pay a 30% discounted registration fee for the first enrolled and may obtain a 50% discount for all others
c) Change or Cancellation of the course
Servizi Formativi Aziendali reserves the right to:
– Cancel the courses that have not achieved the minimum number of enrolled
– Postpone a course to a new date due to an unplanned unavailability of the teacher
– Plan new editions of the course in the event of an excessive number of subscribers
– The definitive amount will be indicated on a circular letter emailed with the subscription
3. Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The processing is handled using paper means and computer software in the aim:
– to allow the conduct of the contractual relationship,
– to comply the accounting, civil and tax purposes;
– to make all operations connected to the internal training and to the internal organization (registration of the Program Participants, reception and assistance, educational guidelines, certification release);
– to facilitate timely communications on the service and on the training initiatives.
It is essential, but not mandatory, to provide these details but, any refusal precludes the execution of the contract. The data subject shall have, at all time, the rights provided by the art. 7 D.Lgs 196/03. The management and the employees of Sistemi Formativi Aziendali, responsible for handling the Personal Data could have access to such information. The organization in charge of treatment the data is Sistemi Formativi Aziendali via Madonna della Neve, 27 – Bergamo. The responsible in charge of treatment is the CEO at Sistemi Formativi Aziendali to be considered for the exercise of the right provided on the art.7 mentioned above. The consent may be issued in whole or in part.
4. Authorization to the treatment of personal data
Signing this form the Company and the applicants expressly authorize Sistemi Formativi Aziendali to the treatment of all personal data provided for appropriate means mentioned above.
5. AI SENSI DELL’art.7) D.Lgs.196/03
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.