CALL FOR PAPERS – IVS 2022
VALVEcampus is the recognized Technical Partner of IVS – Industrial Valve Summit, since its foundation and start-up, by actively contributing to operate and manage the scientific and conference areas, offering free participation to technical sessions to all registered visitors. Training and knowledge are the strategies for improving skills and relationships for successful growth: this is the mission of VALVEcampus.
VALVEcampus, working together with Confindustria Bergamo and Ente Fiera Promoberg, will again fully support the 4th edition of IVS and is responsible for the Conference Program of IVS 2022.
WHY SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT?
There are many reasons to submit an abstract and become a speaker at IVS 2022 Exhibition.
- Present your technical knowledge to an International audience of Industry colleagues.
- Improve your skills, compare and share experiences.
- Raise your company’s technical profile at a prestigious energy event.
- Be part of the world’s premier industrial valves global event and expand your professional network for the future.
- The abstract will be published on VALVEcampus Knowledge Platform where all interested valve professionals will have a direct and free access to it.
- Join the VALVEcampus Community.
Among the themes and topics indicated, choose your favorite one and submit your abstract within Tuesday December 14th 2021.
And if you know other authors that might be willing to present a paper, encourage them to do so!
Best papers, selected by the Advisory Board, will be formally presented in the relevant Conference Session or during a specific Workshop.
Speakers will be allocated 20 minutes for live presentation.